Tuesday

Tuesdays Twitter

Good morning, Mr weather man says 10 degrees for us here in Derby wow, that is going to be good.  I may try to get into the greenhouse to see what is happening.  We are also going to get some rain so does that mean that Spring could be on it's way?

Yesterday I met Rosa *giving you a wave*.  It was lovely to have a cuppa with you and I look forward to seeing you again soon. 

Here is a card that was made recently for uncle Joe who I believe is 86.
 I didnt realise that there was a glare of light when I took the photo but you all know by now, I am not the best photographer.  As I was asked by my sis to make cards for him as well, I do have more to share later in the week.

Up a little earlier today but still suffering when I get up.  Once tablets kick in, the day gets easier and soon, when the injections kick in, there will be no stopping me.  I have heard so many positive stories of people that have RA and have come out the otherside with this condition under control.  It is just finding the right medication.  I am also learning that foods you eat can also hinder you if you suffer from RA.  It seems that processed foods have an impact so I am going to have an all fresh food week this week. Obviously the problem there is preparing the food to eat but hay, I am going to give it a go.

I had best make a move and go and start my day, I dont want to set (yes standing up can be an issue in the mornings too).  Thanks for having a read and if you are out and about today, fancy doing a little cutting, I shall be in the craft room this afternoon.Tracey x






No comments: