Saturday

Wetlands Birthday Card

Good morning and it's the weekend whoop whoop.  I know I am at home during the week at the moment but it does still feel exciting when the weekend comes around and I do still have that Friday feeling.

Yesterday was lovely, after a few errands I got to catch up with friends that I dont see too often.  We had a cuppa in wonderful surroundings at Denby Pottery. 


This is in a small Derbyshire village and the pottery grounds  have changed so much since we were last there.  There is a farm shop, a gift shop and of course, the Denby Pottery shop as well as the restaurant. 

I then came home to unpack the Stampin' Up! delivery.  I placed the order on Wednesday and it arrived on Friday so ladies, the Sale a Bration goodies have arrived. 

It was Lesley's birthday yesterday and this is the card I made.

My plan of getting ahead  with my birthday cards is quite impressive.  I have a few more to make over the weekend, if I am able to, then all those for January will be finished.  There will also be another dozen or so added to the box so, if you are in need of a handmade card please do call in. 

Today I am being picked up and I am off to a Stampin' Up! morning.  I am going to see some new products in action. 

Thanks for popping in for a read today and I hope you have a wonderful weekend whatever the plans.  If you have any crafting queries, please do get in touch in the afternoon, I am always happy to help if I can.  Tracey x

No comments: