Monday

Happy Birthday Millie



Love this quote and it is so very true.

Good morning on this warm Monday morning.  Yes it is warm at the moment but the forecast is for wind and rain. 

Today is the 13th Birthday of one of our grand daughters, Millie and here is the card I made


I loved this card so much that I made another couple for the box....as you do.  It is an older stamp and I watercoloured it.  The sentiment has been typed but then I used the stitches die from Stampin' Up!  These are just so handy to have around.  I do hope she likes this card.

Christiana is still in the clinic, she is a lot better, breathing is fine but she does require some help through a nabuliser now and again.  Fingers crossed that she will be discharged later today, thanks to everyone for all your kind wishes.

Yesterday I got loads sorted but still a few piles to go through, yes I am a pile person, it looks tidy and I can always look through the things later.  Well these piles are about gone.  We did a little visiting too but the day flew by.

I am having a wardrobe week this week, something that is well overdue.  I shall be going through my wardrobe and be really ruthless.  It must be  "clearing out season" as lots of friends have told me that they are having a good sort out of different rooms, ....unless it is a virus and catching.

Tuesdays at Traceys tomorrow, it will be lovely to see you if you have some time free.  If you need my address, just let me know.  Thanks for having a read and wishing you a wonderful day.




No comments: