Wednesday

Mr. Scarecrow

Good morning and rather slow today oops.  Hands are getting easier but the knees, they just dont seem to want to move.  So it will be a day at a slow rate lol.

The sun is out, which makes me want to go and sort out the little fairy garden so I may try to do that in a while.  The window cleaner is here at the moment so I shall wait until he finishes.  He usually does a great job of the windows although he only does bungalows as he is afraid of heights on ladders.  oh well.

Meet Mr. scarecrow



Cute isn't he?  He was made using a curvy keepsake die from Stampin' Up!  I would say this is THE one thing that I use all the time for all occasions, my best ever buy.

Thank you to everyone that came round last night, it was a lovely evening and I really enjoyed it, cant wait until we do it again.

Thank you for having a read and wishing you a wonderful Wednesday x


No comments: