Monday

Mediterranean Monday

Good morning and it is a cold morning. Mr. weatherman says it is going to be 6 degrees but at the moment it is 0 out there. 

I had a nice weekend, lots of visitors, lots of putting the world to rights.  Early nights and early mornings.  RA in fingers, knees and ankles has restricted me doing too much this weekend but I shall keep going.  I just hope that the medication I am supposed to start on Thursday soon kicks in. 

Here is a card that has been made using the Mediterranean Stamp set.



This set is very popular at the moment and I love colouring it in, when I can.

I have noticed lots of new green shoots popping up in the baskets outside.  Isnt it too early for crocuses? 

Off for a shower and breakfast.  Thanks for having a read and wishing you a lovely day. x









No comments: