Sunday

Sorting on Sunday

Good morning on this Sunday.  The temperature is going to be around 9 degrees today but we are going to get some showers.   Last night at around 8pm the temperature got up to 10.2 degrees for a while.  Not sure what is happening out there weather wise but as there is no snow, I am a happy bunny.

Alison picked me up yesterday and we had a drive over to Helen's team meeting where we met up with other ladies in the Stampin' Up! team.  It is always nice to have a get together with a cuppa and cake.  We did a make and take and caught up on all the latest news too.

After that it was lots of bitting and bobbing in the house and the afternoon/evening flew by.  Today is a sorting day, I need to sort out lots of different things and as sorting takes me a lot longer than before, I guess I will be doing it for the whole day.  I do feel better afterwards though.

Here are the thank you cards and tags that I have made this month, night of navy is the colour.
 
The papers are so scrummy and I have had to order another pack, before they retire.  I keep wondering if I need just one more pack, just in case. 

 
I made quite a few of the cards, all very similar and, as I like them so much, I turned a few of them into birthday cards, for the box.  My boxes are getting full so if you are looking for a hand made card or two, please do call in.

Christiana went out for the day yesterday with her friends.  They drove to a town called Limassol, it is another seaside resort and went for lunch.  It is about 40  minutes away from Larnaca on a busy road but if you time it right, you can do it in half the time.  Anyway, she had a nice day out despite the rain.  Unfortunately later in the day, while she was out visiting family she had a turn and couldnt breath properly.  She has ended up spending the night in the clinic with oxygen, a drip and lots of tests.  I have been talking to her constantly and she is feeling a lot better this.  Thank goodness for today's technology where I can just video chat with her. 

Dont forget Tuesday at Tracey's this week.  I can make the tea but not sure about the cake, I will have to see how the hands are on the day but not to worry, we do have biscuits.  It will be lovely to see you for a cuppa and a chat either in the afternoon or the evening.




Right, I had best hit that shower and get ready for my day. Thanks for visiting x



No comments: