Sunday

And SOW it begins

Good morning, not so much of a lie in today, shoulders hurt.  No, I am not carrying the world on my shoulders but they do ache.   It is murky outside today, gray, damp, drizzle and not looking too nice at the moment but never mind, we shall put our coats on and go and do a bit of prunning, the royal we that is.  I shall watch and Paul will cut.

Yesterday I finished off 4 special cards which I shall share later in the month and I managed to finish off this one too.

Another one for the box.

I also managed to clean, tidy, potter and sort out the greenhouse, even if it did take nearly all day.
 

It is now ready for the sowing of the seeds to begin.  I just need to get a chair in there now, for those little breaks I may need.  We have put quite a few established plants in the greenhouse over Winter but I am still wondering if it is too early to plant them up yet.  We could still get some frost, couldnt we?

Off to start my day.  Thanks for having a read and I hope your day is as lovely as mine is going to be x

No comments: