Wednesday

Hello March



Good morning.  9 degrees today and afternoon showers.  I guess I will have to have a go at sweeping up all the moss that fell last night before it rains.  Pesky birds.  I feel very cold today so I have put the heating back on for a bit brrr.

I dont want to say it too loudly but apart from a some discomfort, hand not quite straight and a little pain,  I am feeling quite good today. I had the 'jab' on Monday and do you know what, it is still very daunting before and afterwards.  I get rather upset about having to do it and then I think of what I am putting into my body.  On the other hand, if it works, it it stops these awful pains and gives me back my quality of life, it is worth it.  I have had quite a few friends tell me such wonderful and positive outcomes of family/friends getting though these terrible times with RA and coming out on the other side to lead near normal lives that it really inspires me.  I do still have side effects from the jab nausea and light headedness but I am trying to cope with those.

Not been able to do any crafting as usual but I will be warming up the craft room this afternoon to try and do a bit of tidying up.  If you are in the area and fancy a cuppa, you are more than welcome to pop in, you may end up putting a box or two away.

Can you believe it is the start of March?  There is just 4 weeks left to grab yourself some of the sale a bration items or, if you want a really good bargain, join Stampin' Up for £99 and get £130 worth of crafting items PLUS 2 more FREE stamp sets all delivered, free of charge to your front door.  If you would like to know a little bit more about this just get in touch.

Here is a card that I made some time ago with the wonderful Mediterranean Stamp set.  I have added an extra layer onto the image here and there.



 Here you can see the extra layer on the scooter and 4 bits on the foliage.
What I did was get a A4 piece of black card and cut it in half, length ways.  This was then scored in half to make the base card.  On the top piece, I scored it again in half and gave it a mountain fold.  I stuck the front decorated panel onto this piece of mountain folded card.  The very pretty brad helps the front panel to stand up.  It all lies flat to put into a normal envelope.
 Again but this time in Real Red
 I have stamped out the chalk board and foliage a second time to colour them, cut them out and stick them on raised pads.
 Here is another shot of the side of the card so that you can see what I have adhered the front panel.  The sentiment is keeping this panel stood upright.
If you would like to find out more about these cards, the watercolour crayons used or the stamp set, please do get in touch. 

Thanks for popping in for a read and I hope you have a lovely day.  Tracey x

No comments: