Saturday

Sale a Bration card

Good morning and what a morning it is.  The weather forecast says 8 degrees and rain.  I guess it is all good for the garden.  The tulips are sprouting, the daffs are starting to appear so I do think that Spring wont be long.

Dad had an op on his hand Thursday which means he cant drive for the next couple of weeks.  He is hoping that mum will be able to drive but I am not so sure.  She is getting better after her hospitalisation  but she isnt there yet.  At the moment she is getting around using a 3 wheeled pusher.  I am not sure if I can drive for them but we will take one day at a time.

Paul is still busy building his wall and he thinks that the wall will all be finished over the weekend. That means that he will be working on the ceiling next.

I hope to be doing a bit of crafting this weekend, depending on my fingers, wrists, arms and shoulders of course.  I will let you know how I get on. But, I can show you these




They are the thank you cards for March along with the gift tags.  I saw something very similar on Pinterest on an organic daily post but I cant find the maker of the card to give credit.  As I really wanted a banner for the sentiment I tried to use the SU banner punch but my hands wouldnt allow me to use it.  I didnt give up though because I used the heart punch, upside down, just popping the tip of the heart over the edge of the card and pop, it was perfect.  Give it a try.

A bit of a catch up this morning with hubs helping me and then I hope to be back into the craft room later today. 

Wishing you a wonderful day, whatever you are up to.  Thanks for having a read and if you are in the area this afternoon and fancy a cuppa, please do feel free to call in.  It will be lovely to see you x





No comments: