Monday

Monday



Good morning, I do hope you had a good weekend but didn't it go quickly again.

As the weather was good we spent a few hours in the garden on Saturday and on Sunday.  Lots of hoe ing done, a few new plants put in and both lawns cut.  They need doing again but I believe it is a little at a time in case we have more frost.  I must say the garden at the front is starting to look very nice.

I managed a couple of hours in the greenhouse too.  That is the marigolds planted up and some african sun flowers.  Okay so they may not be called african sun flowers but that is what they look like to me.  Guess what everyone is going to be getting for their birthdays this year, especially if they all turn out like my tomatoes.  Paul said we had to put all the seeds in as only a few will grow.......he said that about the tomato plants.

Hello Kitty

This little sweetie was made last week and I think she is very cute.  I am still working on Garfield, I cant get the eyes right but I will not be beaten.

If there are any Stamperettes reading this, can you get in touch with your order please.  They need to be submitted tomorrow.

LAST FEW DAYS to sign up to get the amazing offer from Stampin' Up! of £99 for over £172 worth of products including FREE postage, 2 FREE stamp sets, FREE admin pack and £130 worth of goodies that you choose for yourself.  Please do get in touch if you would like more information especially if you are a crafter, need lots of new inks and cards, fancy having a play with bundles, enjoy sparkly bits etc. etc. 

Thanks for having a read today.  Wishing you a wonderful day.

No comments: