Monday

Nailed It

Good morning and it is another Monday at the start of another week.  

Thanks for popping in for a read, it is appreciated.

The sun has got his hat on in Derby and it looks lovely outside so I am going to have a little potter in the greenhouse, if I can.  It is jab day today which is fine, it means I have a lovely cooked lunch and then a little play in the craft room afterwards, to take my mind off things.

I managed to finish off all the cards we made last month so here are just a few using the Nailed It stamp set.


Not too sure if I shared some of them with you already but never mind, if you have seen the same card a couple of times, it is good to jog the memory.

Not too long left if you wanted to grab the special offer of £130 + for £99 when you sign up with Stampin' Up! to become a hobbist.  That is someone who wishes to buy Stampin' Up! goodies without actually holding parties nor demonstrations.  It is the same amazing offer if you did fancy a go at holding craft parties.  I am always happy to explain further over a cuppa.

Off to see how my winter plants are doing. I havent managed to plant up any new seeds yet but there is still lots of time.

Wishing you a wonderful day Tracey x

No comments: