Saturday

Plum Tree

Good evening, a little late for me to be posting.

Here is a card I made for Kellys birthday earlier this week.

No get together later today I am afraid.  There is a craft show in Doncaster that lots of ladies are going too and the dates clashed so the project board will be made in April / May.  I will keep you posted.

I was at the hospital yesterday morning and they are pleased with my progress so far, which is good.  They would like me to increase my doseage of MTX but as my body is not yet used to the current dose, I shall be continuing on this for 8 weeks and then increase it.  I have still got the usual aches and pains this morning but the nurse examined me yesterday and ouch.  I am still suffering with some joints that she touched in my neck and back this morning.  Never mind.

Paul and I are hopefully going to be sorting out the garden today at the front. whoop whoop.  I shall do what I can to help but we have a few things to put in to make it look a little nicer and the weeds need to be gone.
The white flowers on this plant in front of the tree look lovely.  For the last couple of years I thought it was jasmine but the flowers dont smell.  Last year we discovered that it is a plum tree, opps.

Thanks for having a read and wishing you a wonderful Saturday.


1 comment:

Lesley said...

very cute card :)