Saturday

Birthday Tea Cakes

Good morning, I hope the sunshine comes back soon.

We had a lovely evening at the Christmas Card catch up last night and I sat doing some colouring with pro markers and copics.  It was very theraputic.  I was very impressed by Ruths crocheting, wow she is making a wonderful throw/blanket.  Pam made a couple of cards and Lesley did some watercolouring.  A great chance to catch up, put the world to rights and have a relaxing evening.

Today I am doing a few chores with Paul, little things that I cant do on my own in the week and then hopefully it will be back in the craft room. 

Another card in the box and ready to go

Just a simple birthday tea card for young or old.  Again, lots of glitter which doesnt show up, but you get the idea.

I have a bit of a quiet week coming up this week as Paul is off on his travels again on Tuesday. 

Thanks for having a read and wishing you a wonderful Saturday x

No comments: