Tuesday

Tuesdays Twitter

Good morning.  We are expecting around 9 degrees today in Derby but if it is anything like yesterday, it will be lovely.  It was a really sunny day and really lifted my spirits.  I managed a bit of a potter outside and the fresh air was wonderful.

April still hasn't had her baby.  I have been following April the giraffe for over 19 days now, on and off throughout each day.  It is amazing how many people from all over the world visit the web cam.  I am not sure I want to see the actual birth but I would like to see the calf.  I know that some of you reading this also visit, isnt it lovely.

We had a very family orientated weekend with lots of folks popping in to see how I was, thank you.  I can say that I am coping and I think bit by bit things are improving, very slowly.  Obviously today is an off day as I had the injection yesterday so I will just keep pottering, keep myself busy and take my mind off things.  I know that as the day goes on I improve.

I saw something on you tube from Barbara Gray, which she created and was selling in her shop,  so I went to see about the cost.  Less than £5 so I thought why not but the postage was £3.00.  I found the same item on Joanna Sheenes site, 1p more than Barbara Grays site but postage was 71p, no choice.  So I am now waiting for postman, naughty me.

I am not sure if I have shared these Mediterranean Moments and Beautiful You cards with you but I believe that these are the last of what has been made.




I did have a couple of cards with the cat sat on the chair but these are nowhere to be found.  I am unsure if someone popped them into their crafty bags when they visited by mistake or if they are in the card box.  I am sure they will turn up somewhere.  These are the most popular stamp sets at the moment and, if you would like to see more cards made with this set then please, do feel free to pop in for a cuppa on Thursday.

I am having a Thursday at Tracey's this week, just a cuppa, a catch up and crafty chat.  If you are free and have time please, do call in between 1.30 - 4.00 or 6.30 - 8.00, it will be lovely to see you.

Stampin' Up! Stamperettes facebook page has moved.  If you havent had an invite to the new page but would like one, please let me know.  I think I invited everyone but I have a feeling that one or two may have slipped through the net and the invite didnt go out properly via facebook. 

The garden is starting to get a little colour.  I hope to go and take some photos to share with you later today. Right, off to get showered and dressed and feel a little more human.  I may need a cup of tea first though.

Thanks for having a read and wishing you a wonderful day x





No comments: