Wednesday

One for the boyx

Good morning on this Women's Day.  I realise it isnt celebrated so much in the UK but it is in Cyprus and I know the girls will all be doing something tonight.

The weather forecast was wrong yesterday wasnt it?  It was 14.8 degrees in my back garden in the afternoon, just right for me to do a little pottering in the fairy garden.  I think I need to go out and buy a few more fairies, mushrooms and bits....as you do.

Today I am having a clean of the craft room as it hasnt been done for a couple of Sundays and tomorrow is Thursday at Tracey's.  Oh it wont be spotless I know that as I just cant get it quite like that but it will be clean and tidy. 

A card for the boys today, again I have used the stitched framelits, I really cant get enough of them.

They have come in useful for so many projects and if I have something I want to personalise, it is so easy to do now.

Do you know that there are only 23 days left to get yourself a Sale a Bration item or two and just 23 days left to sign up to grab that £130 worth of products, plus another 2 free sets all for £99.  If you would like a chat about this over a cuppa, why not call in tomorrow afternoon or evening,

Thanks for having a read today and I hope your day is lovely, whatever you are up to.  Tracey x


No comments: