Sunday

An inspirational bunny

Good morning and it seems to be a bit warmer today, I am hoping it is.  I think my sleeping pattern has now gone back to normal.  Although I was up at silly o clock yesterday I did go back to bed until well after 10am so that has helped.

The house is having a major sort out.  We are still working in the first room of the house, the spare room but wow, what a difference.  The books have been sorted, the paperwork has been gone through.  All the wardrobes have had everything taken out and some things put back,  including the tops of the wardrobe.  The computer desk is now free and clear with lots of space to work on and this Tuesday, we are having a new carpet put down.  Tomorrow it will be washing of the curtains and cleaning the windows and the room will be ready on Tuesday evening. 

I am also doing a major sort out of the craft room and being very ruthless too.  I have far too many beautiful things, a lot of which I have outgrown and wont use again.  So from Monday 4th - Thursday 7th The Craft Room will have a pre loved (as well as new) sale.  Just let me know if you want to call in and I will put the kettle on.

I started to clear the desk in the craft room where I work and I came across a little stamp in a magazine that is rather old and never been used. 

I have had no inclination to craft but this stamp was lovely and was just what I needed to make a very simple card.  I do hope you like it.  I am going to use her again later to make another card, slightly different.

This week Katerina had to submit her dissertation for her Masters Degree.  She has been working on this long distance degree for two years.  Well Paul and I are her editors and a 22 page document was submitted Friday night.  It certainly kept us busy.

On top of the sorting and the proof reading, my accounts also had to be done.  I am late in doing them which is understandable by most folks but not the tax office.  I am pleased to say that they have now been finished and will get submitted today.  Just 4 days before the deadline, ooopps.

If you are one of the lucky ones to have some crafting items to collect from me, it would be lovely if you could get in touch to arrange to collect the over the next day or so please. 

Thank you for having a read.  I hope you have a super  Sunday.  Tracey x




No comments: