Monday

Late Anniversary Card

Good morning and a cold one it seems too, therefore I wont venture outside just yet.

Well I was brave yesterday.  I advertised The Craft Room classes on instagram and on facebook public.  I have had a few enquires which is very good.  This is what I put on the social media pages.


I thought it was quite nice and I couldnt spot any spelling mistakes either.  If you are reading this and would like to come along to a craft class, please do get in touch.

We have an Anniversary in the family today and I forgot to get the card sent.  So last night I turned to my "free stamps from magazines" and made this one again. I used my Stampin' Up! markers to colour the image in and of course the thick whisper white card makes a perfect card base.   I think it is just a cute image and I do like the clean and simple look.


So this got put into the postbox last night.  The collection is at 8.45am this morning so they will get it a day late.  I also have a few birthdays to catch up on and I hope to get those done in the next day or so.  Better late than never is my motto for the next couple of months and I hope everyone understands.

Well I have a busy day today, in and out the house this morning, a late lunch or an early tea and then I shall be in the craft room from around 7pm as I am still being very ruthless and having a major sort out.  At the moment it looks like a bomb has hit it and my working area is a 6inch square on my desk tut tut.  Thank you for having a read and I wish you a wonderful Monday.  Tracey xx





No comments: