Tuesday

On our way.....

Good morning.  A big THANK YOU goes out to everyone that came to visit on Saturday, oh my, so many wonderful friends.  I cant tell you how blessed I feel to have you all in my life.  We had a lovely afternoon of crafting, chatting, drinking and eating cakes.

Here is one of the cards that were made





The new Spring/Summer catalogue was handed out as well as the Sale a Bration brochure.  I believe that everyone was happy with the contents of both of these as everything just co-ordinates beautifully and there are such of a variety of products that I am sure that there is something that everyone likes.  And of course, there are all the carry over items from the Winter Catalogue too.

Not to mention the FANTASTIC joining offer that is available.....did you know that if you join Stampin' Up! you pay £99 and get to choose £170 worth of products.  Not only that, there is a second option of joining Stampin' Up!  For £125, you still get £170 woth of products of your choice but in addition, you get the absolutly, pretty, stunning and perfect carry tote as well, which means it is costing just £26.

If you would like a bit more information and you dont already have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, please do get in touch with me as I would love to help.  You dont have to be local to Derby either.  My contact details are just on the right hand side.

I am currently sat in a bar, with a coffee on my way to see the girls.......it is going to be a very hard visit but we will all be together and that will help.  We have an hours delay so lets see if we can get a grip with instagram.....any tips welcome.  Thanks for having a read today, Tracey xx


No comments: