Wednesday

Happy Anniversary

Good morning and tut tut, who went to bed at 10pm but didnt get up until after 10am.  Hands up that would be me.  The last time I did that I was poorly but I am not poorly today.  So hubby has made me a lovely cuppa and now I am off to start my busy day.

The craft room got a couple of boxes sorted out last night.  Clearance Rack items arrived but I am still waiting for two boxes......hope they come soon as I really really do need them for Saturday otherwise it will be plan B, (can someone let me know what plan B is)?

I did get to play last night too, well it would be rude not to, (and I did put all my bits away after I finished as well).


I have quite a few Anniversary cards to make over the next few months so I made a start.  No inserts done yet but I will do that this evening at some stage.  The stamp is a free one from a magazine, do you know how many magazines I have, unopened with pretty stamps on them?  Well I must work my way through.  I have used a brush to give the sky a bit of a blue haze.  The clouds are dies and the sentiment stamp is another free one from a magazine. 

I have FINALLY taken out my perpetual calendar so if you would like a birthday card, please let me know when your special day is and I shall add it to my calendar.  I just need Paul to add a few more nails into the craft room wall to hang up all the Christmas presents, the calendars and a few other bits.......he will do it tonight.

Yesterday we had lots of lovely visitors, thank you so much.  It really does help us each day as we have learnt we like to be around other people.  We do enjoy being the two of us, dont get me wrong but at this time, it eases the pain and it is so appreciated.  We are so lucky to have so many wonderful friends. 

Off to get myself ready for the day, thank you for having a read and I hope your day is a good one.  Tracey x

No comments: