Saturday

Saturday

Good afternoon from a rather chilly Larnaca.  We had a lovely morning with blue skies, sunshine and a high of 17 degrees

but now it is very windy and only 5 degrees. We have just been out and had to put coats, hats, scarves and glooves on as it is so cold brrrr.

We said goodbye to Christiana on Thursday and whilst everything went according to plan, I think it was one of the worst days of my life.  I dont know how I will ever get over the loss I feel or how long it will be before this pain subsudes. In the meantime I will spend as much time as I can with Sophia and Katerina here in Cyprus.

Today we sorted out one of the bedrooms, tomorrow it will be the bathroom.

I wanted to share this lovely wreath with you which was made by Sheila.  It has been made using the Sprig Punch, isnt it lovely.

Right, off to put my feet up.  Thank you for having a read. Tracey x

No comments: