Wednesday

Home safe and sound

Good morning and it really is morning.  Just gone 4am and brrrr the house is to cold.  I hope the heating soon kicks in.

We arrived back safe and sound yesterday from Larnaca Airport.  We were up around 1am so that we could pack the last minute things, grab a cuppa and get a lift to the airport.  Thank you Sophia.  The flight back was perfect, really it was.  A few little bumps but nothing else.  I would certainly recommend BlueAir Travel if you have to go anywhere.  It was an emotional flight home as you can imagine. 

Taxi arrived a few minutes after we came out of the doors in to the cold blast of freezing air.  Again I can recommend Western Cars for the airport trips.  We were home in less than an hour and if felt good to be home.  I went for a lie down around 3pm and didnt wake up for the next 12 hours.....oppps.  I am so lucky to have the husband I have as he just let me sleep and here I am, up bright and early and already the washer is on.

I am pleased to let you know that the new injections I am having weekly seem to be working on the Arthritis.  I am rather pain free and able to do a lot more so I am thankful for that.  They do have side effects, the worst ones are I am constantly feeling nauseous and I am getting a lot of dizzy spells.  I am not due to see my consultant until June so I think a trip to the GP will be made this week.....if I can get in.

I am now going to share with you all the beautiful hand made cards that I received for Christmas.  I do hope you will enjoy looking at them as they are all wonderful.  I so appreciate the time taken to make these.




















Thank you for all of the them.

Right then, I am off to change the washing over and I am sure I will be having a nanny nap later today.  Thanks for having a read.  Tracey xx


No comments: