Tuesday

Happy Birthday Uncle Joe

Good morning.  Having just heard Mr. Weatherman it seems that the morning will be good, the afternoon will be chillier and the evening may turn white....yikes.  Well I dont have to go anywhere so a bit of the white stuff wont bother me too much and it does look nice.  Fingers crossed that it gives the East Midlands a miss though.

It is Uncle Joes birthday today, I think he is in his very late 80s or early 90s.  This is the card that I made for him using a very old stamp set called One in a Million from Stampin' Up! teamed with retired paper and cardstock.  

The sentiment on the outside reads "over a million people share your birthday" and inside it says "that makes you one in a million".  It was sent out in the post so fingers crossed he received it.

Yesterday was a busy day.  I left home around 11 ish and came home at 8.00pm last night.  I was in bed by 8.30pm.  Today wont be quite so busy as I couldnt cope with it so its a day in the craft room continuing with my  "clearout".  We are having a new carpet fitted in the spare room but we dont know what time they are arriving, so we have to stay in for the day anyway.

It will also give me chance to use my 7" square of free space to create one or two birthday cards for some special people that had a birthday earlier this month.  I wasnt here to organise their cards so belated ones will be made.  I shall also try and do something that Sylvia told me she does, make all the following months cards in advance.  Something to try and achieve and it does save last minute rushes.


The Thursday evening class is now full.  If you would like to book to come along to the Friday, Saturday or Sunday class please do get in touch.

I am off to start my day.  Thank you for having a read and watch out for that white stuff.  Tracey x

No comments: