Wednesday

2 cancellations for tonights craft class

Due to illness, unfortunately 2 people have had to cancel their place on tonights crafty night. If you and a friend are free and would like to come along to make a couple of cards, have some homemade cup cakes and lots and lots of laughter, please let me know. We start with a cuppa at 7p.m. and sit down to craft at 7.30p.m. in Allenton, Derby. You can reach me at tracey.rossos2@hotmail.com or give me a ring on 01332 721877. You wont find any strangers here, just friends you have yet to meet.

Last weekend I held a couple of SU parties. We had a make and take with the Pocket Silhoutte Stamp set, one of the most popular stamp sets and certainly one of my favourites (but then I say that about all SU stamp sets). Anyway, I made an awful lot of samples using Pocket Silhouttes, a lot cased from the internet (thank you ladies for sharing your cards) and here are a couple of photos of just some that I made...there will be more to follow over the next few posts.


Well its the middle of the week, just a few more days and the weekend will be here phew. We have our first Christmas Card Club starting on Saturday morning and then it will be a chilled out weekend for me. I plan on watching a couple of films, catching up with family and generally not doing a lot.

Have a great day today, whatever you are doing and thank you for having a read.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

What a lovely set of cards Tracey, I really must get my silhouette set out and play :o)
Jackie xx