Wednesday

First day back at work yesterday





and what a long day it was. Ohhh it really makes me realise how lovely it is being at home. Still, I mustn't complain as I have a job to go to whereas there are 1000's out there who haven't. Its birthdays today, Elvie and Pauline, hope you have had a great day and that you liked your cards.

Here are two wonderful cards that I received from Denise's grandchildren, aren't they cute


I am busy with all the preperations for this weekends Stampin Up parties. If you are free Friday evening or Saturday morning,there are still a few places available, just give me a ring on 01332 721877 or send me an email tracey.rossos2@hotmail.com and I can give you details of the venue.

I just have to show you one of my Christmas presents from Katerina and Andis
This little fella is sat on my craft room desk, ready to spring into action and clean up all the little bits, it really is a miniture henry and he works perfectly.

Thanks for having a read today.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Good morning Tracey, I haven't managed to get back to work today but I probably will be Friday as I am improving daily now :o)
Sorry to have to tell you but you are a day late with Pauline's and Elvie's Birthdays, they were yesterday! Better late than never though :o)
I love that dinky little Henry, I want one LOL.
Jackie xx