Monday

Tuesdays Twitterings - Anne on a roll

As you all know, because I have mentioned it before, I had a Stampin' Up! party a couple of weeks ago. A really good friend of mine, Anne, helped out demonstrating the wheels. THANK YOU Anne. Here are a few of the cards that she made




The ladies had a lovely time watching her. The wheels are so versatile, especially when making a lot of cards the same. We shall be using a wheel at the next crafty week. If you would like more information on using wheels or a one to one session on Stampin' Up! or cardmaking just give me a ring on 01332 721877 or send me an email, tracey.rossos2@hotmail.com

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Beautiful cards, I particularly love the music one :o)
Jackie xx

Helen said...

Sounds like Anne would make a great demonstrator! And these are fab cards, all of them.

Lesley said...

There are all brilliant - Lesley x

anndees said...

You're very welcome honey, I love doing it so if it helps you I am happy to do any demos for you. I forgot to tell you on Friday I found my rollers, have a guess where they were, in my ribbon bag of all places. I have no idea how they got there but I have them back now. See you again soon Anne x