Sunday

Soggy Sunday morning

Rain, rain, rain today, that's the forecast so what better place to be than holed up in my craft room. That is where I shall be today.
I have had a lovely week of crafting each night with wonderful ladies and here are the cards that we made



Last Wednesday I decided to try making a victoria sandwich cake goodness, I had trouble getting it out of the oven it was so big, sorry that not everyone got to try this. I promised my girls in Cyprus that I would put a picture on my blog of the cake. I cant ever remember baking one before, maybe I did it at school but I certainly dont remember it being such a whopper. I shall make another one for the Ilkeston Dabblers next week.


Yesterday I managed to have a bit of a clean up at home, well I had to really as downstairs resembled a craft shop and I am going to be needing the bits and pieces for today. Its nearly all away now which means I can have some time making baby cards.

Oh you all missed a treat yesterday. It was the first Christmas Card Club, there were 3 of us and we had a lovely couple of hours. I had intended on making around 5 cards but I wasnt that quick, I came home with 2 and a half cards but that is 2 and half less to panic about next December.

Thanks for having a read today and I hope you have a lovely day. Stay dry

Tracey

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Good morning Tracey, sounds like you've had a busy busy week. The cards are beautiful and that cake looks gorgeous :o)
Jackie xx

Sue said...

Hi Tracy looking forward to my Febuary crafty night and the cake was!!!!! gorgeous my other half says if there is cake he is comming along har har thanks again Luv Sue x