Tuesday

Tuesday Twitter

Its been a damp day both outside and inside but hay, thats another day of work out of the way. The Stampin Up deliveries have arrived so I will be out and about tomorrow dropping off goodies where I can.

I cant believe that it's nearly the end of January already. Lots to look forward to in February though.

I thought I would show you my mad or organised cards that I have been making the last few weeks, just a bit here and there but these are all for the Christmas 2011 box



So far I have 33 cards ready and another 10 all cut out. We are supposed to be having our Christmas Card Club this Saturday but I have been told that the room is being used for the Drama Group. The next Christmas card club with be on Saturday 12th February and the theme is green. More details can be found on the Derby Dabblers blog.

I have a lovely evening organised in my craft room tonight. An order that has to get posted, an order for a new baby and a 50th birthday card but first, it needs a bit of a tidy up, nope still didnt get it done. I started to tidy things away but them I found some lovely card and then a stamp and I just wondered what they would look like together......you can guess the rest.

Have a lovely evening and thanks for having a read.

1 comment:

chris said...

they all look very gorgeous,hope you are ok love chris xx