Saturday

Brrr chilly saturday morning

Brrrr its cold today. I thought that we had done with the cold weather but you will certainly need your ganzy on today, (for those that may not know, a ganzy is a cardigan).

I am up with the larks this morning, actually its before the larks. Just to make you feel guilty the washer is on, the house is clean and I am on my second cuppa. I am making the most of using the internet whilst I can as it is so intermittent which is frustrating.

Fingers crossed that MIL had a good night but its too early to call her.

Here is a card that was for an order and went out earlier this week.

I have a few more cards to put in the post today so if you have an order with me, look out for the postman next week. Once my craft room is clean it will be full steam ahead with lots of samples for the next crafty night, lots of swaps that I have to make for next weekend and a few more cards for the box for my first event at Aston on Trent.

Christiana, my eldest daughter in Cyprus has just spent the week in hospital having some treatment. She hasnt had a very good experience and isnt too well at the moment. I know she is going to have some internet access over the weekend so for Christiana, HOPE YOU ENJOY THE CARDS. I know she is going to be looking at the photos and she has asked for some Valentine cards. If I get chance I will get my thinking cap on.

I hope to be able to catch up with all my emails this weekend so apologies if you are still waiting for a reply to an email.

DO YOU WANT A STAMPIN UP PARTY IN FEBRUARY? I am taking bookings for stampin up parties towards the end of February so if you have been toying with the idea, go for it. Not only do you get your fantastic hostess gifts but you could also get some FREE stamp sets from the Sale a Bration. Give me a call on 01332 721877. You dont have to be in the Derby area either as I am very happy to travel.

Have a lovely day whatever you are up to and thank you for having a read. I would love to know what you have planned for the weekend so leave a comment if you can.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Very sweet card Tracey :o)
Jackie xx

Sue said...

what a lovely card Tracey the hedhogs are gogeous realy looking forward to my next crafty night Luv Sue x