Tuesday

Tuesday Twitter

Are you free this evening? Fancy a couple of hours crafting? I have 1 place available on the crafty night due to a cancellation, please give me a call on 01332 721877 or send me an email to tracey.rossos2@hotmail.com if you are free.

What a lovely but busy weekend I had, the Stampin' Up! parties were great fun. Thank you to all of those wonderful ladies who came to see what it was all about and a bigger thank you to Jayne and Anne for your help and support.

Then on Sunday we went to the Belper car boot and met so many crafters.....see you there next month. I didnt realise that there were so many ladies and gents out there who craft.

It was Millie, my granddaughters birthday on Sunday and here is the card I made for her. Its hard to believe that she is 7 already, where does the time go?
Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a lovely day.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

What a lovely card Tracey, just right for a 7 year old :o)
Jackie xx

chris said...

its gorgeous tracy, you sound like a very busy lady. hugs chris xx