Thursday

Busy little bee

I have been a busy little bee and just no time to sit and catch up with the blog....until now.

Sunday was a busy day, I dont know where it went?  I spent some lovely time with Daughter in Law and the grandchildren and lots of little bits and pieces got caught up with.

Monday and back to work soon came round but that brought me to Tuesday and WOW, Stampin' Up! published all the items that were not going to be in the next catalogue, it is called the retirement list. There were so many people looking at the website at the same time it couldnt cope.  100's of items got sold in seconds and I failed in getting the items that not only I wanted but also lots of my customers and friend items.  Everything sold out in minutes.  And then we had crafty night Tuesday night and what a laugh, as usual.  The ladies enjoyed the evening and we ate some of this cake that I made.

I shall be baking again tomorrow for tomorrow nights class.

There are a couple of spaces available on tomorrow nights card making class if you would like to come along and join us?  Just get in touch and let me know.

Here is a little card that I made last weekend, I need to practice my colouring a bit more.

Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a lovely evening.

No comments: