Saturday

More girly cards

I have been thinking that we need to build an ark with the amount of rain we have been having, goodness.  I am really pleased to report that today, up to now, it looks quite dry outside so I have all my fingers crossed for a lovely day weatherwise.  I really would like to get the windows done.

Yesterday I was feeling rather 'blah'.  Cant put my finger on it but just not quite right, if you know what I mean.  A late start to today but afterall, it is a holiday weekend.

The twins had a nice birthday and I got lost of photos and messages throughout the day.  Katerina is returning to UK on Tuesday and she has had lots of her interviews ready for to finish her disertation.

As it was the girls birthday, I made cards for Christiana to give to her sisters too and of course, I had to make cards for the twins to give each other, so here are a couple more cards.



I am still in the process of cleaning the crafty space and sorting out drawers.  It will have it's hoover today, a day early.  Then of course, I just go in and play.

Well I am off to find a few birthday presents for Paul, its his birthday next week and I need to get everything ready, just in case he is not here.

I am having a bit of a sale on Tuesday, lots of retired stamps, lots of non SU stamps and other bits and pieces so if you fancy a cuppa and a cake, why not call in.  Not sure of the address, just let me know.


Thanks for having a read and have a lovely day

No comments: