Sunday

Easter Sunday

Wishing everyone who reads this a very Happy Easter.  I know that not too many people send out cards for Easter but I always make a few for the family and here they are.


Not up to a lot today, just going to enjoy it as it comes.  Of course there will be some crafting involved at some time in the day, well it just wouldnt be right would it.

Yesterday we tootled off to Costco for a wander round and came home with some new garden lights and not a lot else, weren't we good?  I am looking for an actifry as Paul and I fancy having one to try out the food you can cook in it.  If you have one, let me know your thoughts.

We went to visit mum who is doing very well.  Still struggling with her arm obviously but its amazing that she hasnt had any pain, just the discomfort and awkwardness of it all.  It wont be long and she will be back to 100%.

All is well in my world today so its off to do a few chores and a relaxing breakfast.  I still havent done the windows, opps.

Thanks for having a read and have a wonderful Easter Sunday


No comments: