Thursday

Thursday, all day

Woke up to rain this morning, it will save me a job later with watering the plants.

Off into town as soon as I finish today to get my toes dressed.  I do like having them polished so that I can wear open toe shoes.  I am then spending the afternoon in the crafty place to get it all clean and sparkly.

I thought I would enter a colour challenge, something I havent done before only to find out that the closing date was last week and not this week.  That is how long it takes me to get round to doing things these days......so here is the card anyway.


As its the last day of the month I shall be sending out a "whats on in May" newsletter tonight, if you would like a copy, please let me know. 

I shall also be placing a little order so if there is anything you want from the Annual Catalogue, Spring Summer Catalogue, Clearance Rack, Weekly Deal or the Retirement list, phew, happy to order it for you.

Now to get a wiggle on and get into work.  Have a lovely day and if you fancy a cuppa this afternoon, I will be home  xx


No comments: