Saturday

Saturday smiles

Another early start for me but as I have an extra long weekend, I dont mind.  I can have a lie in on Monday morning......

Crafty week was lovely, lots of cards made, lots of ladies visited and lots of laughter, who can ask for more.  Ohh we had extra cakes last night and I forgot to take a photo to share with you.  Kath brought us some lovely looking cakes which everyone enjoyed, thank you Kath.

Here are some photos of the evenings







The get togethers in May are going to be a bit awkward what with 2 bank holidays, children off school and all the birthdays I have, so today I must sit and write everything down, plan the next couple of months and let everyone know what is happening when and where.  Of course we are also having a new heating system put in, the fridge has to move so that the washer can be put in its place.  Then we can start the downstairs toilet as this has to be finished before we can start the bathroom.  It will all come together in the end.

And then, if that wasnt enough,  we shall have the new stampin up cataloge and of course, thare has to be a stampin up party with some make and takes, lots of samples and a lovely raffle.  Any excuse for a crafty catch up, drink coffee and eat cake....... So May will be busy.

Here is one of the cards that we made last week

This is using the corner garden stamp in Calypso Coral colour, embossed with white embossing powder and inked using baby wipes.  The butterflies, pearls and sentiment are also Stampin' Up!
If you would like to call in for a cuppa and a chat about card making, see what the classes are all about or purchase a hand made card or two please, do get in touch.  I am off work for the new few days and it would be lovely to have a get together and, I have cake.....

Quite a few items for sale in the crafty space if you are in need of anything, just give me a call on 01332 721877 to let me know you are calling in and I shall put kettle on.

Have a wonderful day and thank you for having a read.


No comments: