Wednesday

My pin board

Already half way through the week, that is good as I am ready for the weekend.

Look what I made.

My very first pin board.  It took 3 hours and I loved every minute of it.  I cant wait to make my next one.  I think I have just about everything I need already, apart from the staple gun.  Guess what everyone is going to have for Christmas this year....*giggling*

Here are the brand new Weekly Offers from Stampin' Up!



We dont have too long left to order things from the current catalogue so if there is something that you really like and wish to order it, let me know as soon as you can.

Fancy having a Stampin' Up! party or going to a party - just get in touch and I can tell you more.


For those that dont know, I am based in Alvaston, Derby and I am fortunate enough to have a crafty space ready and waiting to be used.  Lots of events are planned for May but if you would like to have your own crafty event here, please get in touch. 

I can be found most afternoons tucked away in here making something, planning something or having a cuppa and a natter.

I had best get my skates on and get in the shower, I cant be late for work.  Thanks for having a read and have a lovely day

1 comment:

Lesley said...

great pin board glad you had lots of fun - Lesley x