Friday

Happy Friday

Friday and the weekend is just around the corner YIPEE.  I dont have anything planned at all, really, nothing.

Today is an early start as taking the folks to the hospital first thing and then going into work.  We have Christmas card and chatter club tonight, oh how I love these evenings.  We just sit there, make cards, talk about everything and then in a blink of an eye, its time to go home.

I have been getting everything ready for Crafty Week next week.  I have 3 spaces available on Tuesday evening if you would like to come along?  We start at half past 7 but the doors are open at 7pm for a cuppa and then we shall make cards and tags for a few hours.  A lovely way to spend the night.  Let me know if you fancy it.

I have also had time for a little play and I made this.


It has gone into my box ready for the next occasion.  I have used the Painted Petals set for this with Old Olive and Daffodil Delight.

I am expecting an order or two from Stampin' Up! today.  It seems that the card offer was so popular a couple of weeks ago everyone purchased some.  I am still waiting for it to be back in stock plus all the bits that were order last week too.  Fingers crossed I get a bit of something later.  Speaking of orders, I wont be placing an order this Sunday because Tuesday the retirement list comes out.  Do you remember this list, with 50% off lots of bits and pieces.  I shall place an order on Tuesday evening but, if you fancy a coffee and a natter Tuesday afternoon, please nip in.  Not sure where I am?  Its Alvaston in Derby and I will be happy to give you the address if you get in touch.

I had best get a wiggle on, thanks for having a read and have a wonderful day




No comments: