Tuesday

A very wet Tuesday

After all the anticipation, all the excitement and all the chatter, the new 2015 - 2016 Annual Catalogue is live.

My first order went in at the crack of dawn this morning. I dont know if there will be a weekly deal this week, just having all the new products is a lot to take in and I am sure that the good old tinternet will be bombarded with photos and pictures of all new makes.  How exciting.

TODAY you can order from ALL THREE catalogues.  If there is anything that you would like please let me know before 6pm this evening and I will be really happy to order it for you.  If you have any queries or would like to find out more and you want to pop in for a cuppa this afternoon, I shall be in the crafty space and you are most welcome to call in

If you would like to come and see what all the fuss is about, get your own copy of the catalogue, see some sample, make a card and a bag, place an order, see some class dates etc. etc.  please, do come along on Saturday between 11 am-4pm to my crafty space in Alvaston, Derby.  If you would like exact venue details, just get in touch.  There are also quite a lot of stamp sets for sale too.

I have gone through the catalogue cover to cover, over and over again and the more I look at it, the more I see items that I would like, here is one of them




If  you dont already have a demonstrator why not get in touch with me and I will be happy to help with all Stampin' Up! related queries. 

I managed to get the sweet peas all tied up yesterday only for them to be blown away again with the awful weather.  I didnt think that the wind would ever stop.  We had so much rain that I may not need to water the garden for another week.  At the end of the day, the plants need the rain water so I guess its a good thing but this is supposed to be our Summer.

We went off to the opticians and, as expected we both need new glasses. So this lovely chappie went round with Paul, found glasses, helped him etc. etc.  I waited for the young lady to come and help me, the glasses I wanted to try on were locked.  I waited and waited and then went to find someone only to be told, "oh I am sorry, it is too late, we are closed" huh?  Not the service I expected at all.  I may just collect my prescription and go elsewhere tut tut.

I had best get a wiggle on and get myself ready for work.  Have a lovely day and thanks for nipping in for a read x









No comments: