Thursday

Thursdays post

Good morning and today is going to be another hot one.

For me it will be hot and dusty as the little utility room is being turned into a 'downstairs toilet'.  I cant tell you how much dust is being created as I am sure you already know.

Here it is all cleaned out, new boiler in place and hole cut just behind the new toilet.  I shall post more photos as and when things happen.

I had lovely time at Tracey's on Tuesday with lots of lovely ladies throughout the afternoon and evening.  So sorry a few of you who said you were coming along didnt make it, hopefully we will see you next time. 

I havent had a chance to be creative the last couple of days but I sure hope to make up for that later today. 
WEEKLY DEALS
 These offers from Stampin' Up! last the week. If you would like to purchase anything, do let me know by Sunday and I will send in a cheekly little order tut tut

Speaking of orders I had 2 very small boxes arrive on Tuesday and that is it.  I am waiting for at least 3 large boxes of goodies but Stampin' Up! have put out a couple of announcements saying that they have never had so many orders from the new catalogue and despite extra shifts and more staff,  everything is taking a little longer.  On top of that, there are strikes in Germany (this is where our orders come from), which will effect us getting our goodies, yikes.

Must get myself to work, have a lovely day and thanks for having a read x

No comments: