Monday

June 1st - all day

White rabbit, white rabbit etc. etc.  I think that June is going to be a wonderful month.

Yesterday I was a little out of sorts, not too sure what was wrong but the day passed and I managed to get some thank you notes done, the spare room all clean and tidy as well as a load of ironing.  The newsletter went out and emails got answered.

That leaves work this morning, a little more washing this afternoon before going for the eye test.  I am sure I need new glasses and Paul believes that he does too so we may have to take out a mortgage for those.

Its the very last day for the 2014-2015 Stampin' Up! Catalogue.  I cant wait for tomorrow as there are lots and lots of new and exciting products just waiting to be used.

Why not start the new stampin up year by joining Stampin Up?  You can get all your goodies at discounted prices, you can hold parties if you want, or dont hold them and be a hobby demonstrator.  Give it a go, you have nothing to loose plus you can get 2 FREE STAMP SETS of your choice starting tomorrow.  Get in touch and I will happily tell you more.

I have been using some of the new 12 x 12 papers to make some little notebooks.  These papers are called Bohemian and it was a set that Stampin' Up! Demonstrators were allowed to get a little earlier to have a play with. Hope you like them.


This Saturday I have

Its a Catalogue Launch Party and it would be lovely to see you if you could come along.  I have some samples on show, a little bag for everyone to make as well as the catalogues to go through too.  You can purchase your own catalogue or get it free by joining the stamperettes.  Lots of get togethers during the month of June so you can sign yourself up on one or two classes as well.  Just let me know that you are coming along so that I can make sure that there are enough cakes and kits. A nice and easy card to make and lots of crafty chatter.

Best go and make a start on this wonderful first day of the month.  Have a great day and thanks for having a read





No comments: