Tuesday

Tuesdays Twitter

Good morning and its going to be a hot one today, which is fine by me.

I have a few plans for today including the last of the washing and ironing, well it has to be done,  a start to securing drawers in the crafty space and a general dust down and clean up in there this week.

LAST DAY TODAY to get your £130 worth of goodies of your choice plus 2 FREE stamps for £99 from Stampin' Up!  Call me after 12 on 01332 721877 if you would like a little more information and, you dont have to live in Derby to do this.

Yesterday I was late finishing work again which will be the pattern for the whole week.  I then came home, sorted out tea and grabbed an hour with Liz.  No stamperettes party this month but hopefully there will be one at the end of July.

Here is one of the cards everyone made last week, along with a little tag






Love this set, Basic Butterfly and together with the butterfly dies, its just perfect.  I cant wait to finish off all the kits I have ready to replicate this card, I think that may be Thursdays job.

We are in the process of staining and protecting the new gates that are going on the other drive we have, yes we have two drive ways.  We purchased the gates back in January when they were half price and they have been in the conservatory for the past 6 months but hay, you got to save where you can.

First protective coat on, will do another tomorrow.  Then these will be put up at the end of the week, its getting exciting but messy at the Anthony's.
 Time to have another de weeding session again today, if we do so much each day it keeps the pesky blighters at bay but just look at this.


I was given this as a housewarming present a year ago (this weekend it will be a year since we moved in).  It has lots of lovely yellow buds and I cant wait for them to open.

Well I have had a lazy start to the day so I had best go and get myself sorted, thanks for having a read and dont forget, last day to get all those goodies. 

Have a great day x


No comments: