Monday

Magical Monday Morning

Good morning and another start to another week. I have just read that it is going to be another warm one at 17 degrees but cloudy.  More watering to be done tonight then.

Apart from the electrics, Paul has finished the interior of his man cave
 Now we have to start putting the shelving up and moving the boxes over wow, the house is going to suddenly get a bit bigger.

Christiana took part in the world record challenge of more than 400 toyota cars on the road in a single line yesterday.

She thought that over 1200 cars turned up but she doesnt know how many actually took part in this, we shall see in time but she loved it.  I said it was a once in a life time chance and I am so proud of her for doing this. 

Here are a couple of thank you cards I made using some different coloured inks along with the Flower Fair stamp set on Saturday. 

I couldnt waste a good stamped out image could I?

There is only one place left on the screen card class on Monday 15th June and there is only place left in the new Stamperettes series 14 due to start on 29th June, with a Stampin' Up! party.  If you would like to come along on 15th June or / and join the Stamperettes this time round just let me know by giving me a call on 01332 721877 or send an email to tracey.rossos2@hotmail.com or come along and have a cuppa and a chat tomorrow, Tuesdays at Traceys.  Kettle is on from 2ish till 4ish and again from 6.30is for a couple of hours.  Stampin' Up! orders are due tomorrow too so come along and collect yours if you placed one just prior to 2nd June.

Still spaces left on Friday 19th June for the set of lacy cards and Scrapbook Day / Project Life day on 20th.

I will go and get ready and start my day oh, did I mention, no work today WHOOP WHOOP.  Paul and I are home the whole day together getting a lot more jobs sorted out. 

Thanks for having a read, have a wonderful day and please, do get in touch if I can help in any way at all with Stampin' Up!

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Glad Christiana enjoyed taking part in the challenge - lovely card - hope all your crafting days go well and plenty of people come to your all the best Lesley x

Alison said...

Love the card design and the colours used.. x