Sunday

Another Soggy Sunday?

The noise of the rain and thunder woke me up at 4.30am today so this afternoon I really will need a nap.  Mind you getting up early does have its benefits as I have got quite a few chores done already.

I have had a lovely week crafting and hope the ladies that have crafted with me have had an enjoyable time too.

These are the little packages I made up for everyone that came along to crafty week with something sweet inside.  

As dad wasnt around at Fathers Day we celebrated his day last Thursday and here is the card that I made for him.
Do you fancy an evening with a tin of cards project?


You get a tin plus all the cards and accessories to complete 16 cards, use of the matching stamp set and inks, plus all the other stamps on hand, should you need them.  On Wednesday 15th July I have a couple of places spare in the crafty space if you fancy coming along.  The price is £26.50 which includes the tin and card kit, the class with cakes, refreshments etc.  If you would like more information, please do get in touch.

Nothing crafty now for a couple of weeks so its time to give the crafty space a good cleaning out, dusting down and fix things in place.  All my drawers need securing and going through, lots of little bits and pieces to finish off and time to get ready for the next couple of months events so that I know what I am supposed to be doing. I love getting organised.

Today its ironing and washing and generally getting everything ready for Pauls next trip away which is in a few days time.  Thanks for having a read, hope you stay dry x

No comments: