Monday

Birthday girl

It is Hollies birthday today and she is 9, where did those years go?  Paul and I went to Build a Bear with her last week and got her Stuart, the minion, we were in the shop for so long as there was a party, then one of the tills was out of order and when we went to get the birth certificate (yes build a bears have birth certificates), one of those computers was Out Of Order but we got there in the end and it was nice standing chatting.  Here is a photo I managed to grab.  Really, when these two are together, no one gets in between them.
 

And here is the card that I made for Hollie.


Paul has gone away to work so I have to get my skates on now and get ready for Santa.  I am really looking forward to a very productive week and fingers crossed, by the time he comes back, most of the Christmasy bits are done.

Here is one of the cards we made during Crafty Week.  I made this classic card quite a few years ago and as it is timeless, we made it again.   The original was by Teneal Williams who is my inspiration for lots of crafty things.


A few bits and bobs to do today including a bit of ironing, another Graduation card and to put the overseas Christmas card together.

Stampin' Up! party, do you fancy hosting one? Or how about coming along to one?  Please let me know if you would like to do either or, how about signing up to get Stampin' Up! discounts or hold classes / parties for your friends?  Give me a call on 01332 721877 so that I can tell you more.

Must get a wiggle on because before I know it, I will have to cook dinner.  Thanks for having a read and have a wonderful afternoon Tracey x


No comments: