Tuesday

Tuesdays Twitter


Good morning from a chilly Derby.  Thankfully the fog has just about gone, phew.  Not too keen on it but I was lucky enough not to drive out in it first thing yesterday as  I had a wonderful day off work.  Once I did all the chores and washing I went to visit sis for an hour and the fog had just about gone.  She has had shingles and she isn't too well at all.  Fortunately I discovered that shingles isn't catching.

Then it was a wander around Allenton and a visit to B&M for the baubles for the grandchildren to decorate before going home to sort out the crafty space.  I didnt manage to sort out the crafty space too much so that will be a pleasure this afternoon and this evening.

Whilst I was away over the weekend it was Halloween and it looks like this is being celebrated more and more in the UK.  I adore it but I havent yet started to make cards for the occasion.  I did however make these.


I saw them on Facebook and just copied them, more or less.  I gave them out to the lovely ladies that I spent the weekend with.

One of the tutors made us some amazing cakes for the Saturday and they were really scrummy too.




Isn't she clever?

I have sent out a newsletter and fingers crossed, everyone on my list received it.  If you would like to know what I am getting up to, what classes there are and what other events are happening, please let me know and I shall get the newsletter sent out to you.

Paul cooked steak last night and boy it was good.  The only problem is the smell.  We dont have any extraction in the kitchen apart from windows open and doors open so this morning, all I can smell is steak....yaks.  I am sure that by the time I have been home a couple of hours this afternoon with my candles lit, the smell will have gone.

Well I had best get a wiggle on as its work this morning for a few hours before coming home to tackle the ironing, the steak smell and to put 1001 things away in the craft room.  Thank you so much for having a read and I hope you have a wonderful day x

No comments: