Monday

Winter arrived

Good morning and it looks like I have to de ice my car this morning brrrr.  So, Winter is here and I dont think we have done too bad as it is the end of November.

Its been a hectic few days again, more conservatory window sagas, out with friends, meeting up with SU friends that I havent seen in about a year, if not longer.  We managed to get to the Derby Christmas Market as well as the Swarkstone Christmas Fayre on Saturday.  Add the curtain lady into the mix, a birthday trip out with the youngest grand daughter and its been a busy time.

Not only all the above (plus a birthday) but I have tried to change my mobile phone provider.  This has led to  having no telephone, my email account receiving no emails and a new phone number!! not impressed but I have been told that it will be sorted this afternoon, so please forgive me if you have been trying to get in touch.

Here is a card that I made a few weeks ago at Craftwork Cards when I went out to Leeds with Pam and Jayne.



Its Crafty Week this week YEAH.  I have to get my skates on as I am not quite ready but hope to be by the end of today.  I have a couple of places available if you would like to come along tomorrow night to make a couple of cards, a little Christmas box and have home made cakes, all for the price of £7.00.  I will provide everything except sticky stuff so please, bring your glue, 3-D pads and tape with you.

Best get breakfast sorted if I have to de ice my car.  Thanks for having a read, have a lovely day and, if you do want to come along tomorrow, give me a call on 01332 721877.

No comments: