Thursday

Tags, Trees and Hedgehogs

Good morning and it isnt as cold out side today as it has been.  Yes it's before 7am and I have been outside already.

I am really pleased to say that my mobile phone has been restored with its old number and that my E-mail account has now been sorted, phew.  I havent been able to access my emails for quite some time but now I have a bit of catching up to do which I shall do this afternoon and evening.

I have had to get my tags out cause Santa is wanting to take some presents that I have purchased.  I have always kept my tags in a certain box but a couple of years ago I received this lovely box with a lovely present inside and I just couldnt bear to part with the box, so it because Tag Box



And here are the start of the tags, I say the start as I have been making them all year at Christmas Card Class and they just need finishing off

 And a bit of a close up




My friend Julie has discovered paper folder and she has Jane B to thank for this.  Julie saw my wonderful tree on Tuesday that Jane made and now Julie has the bug



Arent they wonderful?  I think you have done a wonderful job creating these Julie.

Stampin' Up! have a few more weekly deals. 

If you would like to order any of the above items, or something from the clearance rack HERE or if you would like to pop in for a cuppa and a browse of the brochure, please do get in touch.  We can get your order sorted.  If you would like to hold a Stampin' Up! party, a bit like a tupperware party except you spend a few hours crafting with your friends and family, I would love to come armed with lots of crafty goodies for you all to create cards with in your home or, why not have your party here, in Alvaston, in the crafty space.  Give me a call on 01332 721877 to find out more.

Well I have quite a bad headache today so its back to bed for me for a few hours to see if I can get rid of it.  Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a smashing day.  x

No comments: