Sunday

Operation Conservatory

I have just seen that the weather forecast is going to be 8 degrees and then read that with the wind, it will feel like 1 degree, brrrr I shall wrap up warm today. I would like to wear a hat but I have been told that I look too silly in them, some even say I look like Freddy Parrott Face!!!

 (think of the thunderbirds theme tune as you read the next bit). Yesterday 'operation conservatory' went ahead.  The platform tower was out, the cleaners and cloths were out and we spent the whole day cleaning down the ceiling, the lights, the UPVC frames and yaks.
 

Did you really think that I would be able to get up on this tower?   I have never seen so many cat hairs and gunk but its a job well done.  Over the next couple of days I have to clean all the windows, again and the doors.  Then its sugar soap for the walls ready to paint them. Paul wants yellow paint and I would like blue.  As he is will be working away for a few days, guess what colour it will be * little smile*.

Thank you to everyone who has asked about the the window problems, they still havent been sorted, I am now being ignored by cloudy to clear.  The window sill damage hasnt been repaired and I dont think it will be.  But it is no drama, I shall just get it all sorted over the next couple of months, one way or another.

I did a few more tags


 And the craft room got tidied up ready for todays clean.  I only clean the craft room on a Sunday, hoover, mop floors, clean all the table etc. all ready for a busy week ahead.

Once chores are done today I hope to nip into town for a couple of hours to get a few more bits before coming home and settling into the crafty space.  I prefer to go into the center for a couple of hours each time, with a list, so I know exactly what to get.  I love the atmosphere, the hustle and bustle but prefer it is small amounts, goodness, when the girls are here I will be in and out of town all the time as they just dont have shopping centers like we do.

Right then, I had best make hubby a cuppa and take it to him.  Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a smashing Sunday

No comments: