Sunday

World of Dreams

Made it to Leeds and back yesterday and met some more lovely ladies.  The drive up was a bit naughty, lots of rain and misty but we made it safe and sound and had a wonderful day crafting. We made cards, boxes, paper trees and I have kits to make an advent calendar as a little carry box.  Home in time for tea and to watch the X factor.  I shall share my makes over the next few days.

There are a few places I would like to go today, the roundhouse, into town and out visiting but not too sure how far we will get.  Sundays are supposed to be lazy but mine never seem to be, are yours?  Oh its the last of Downtown Abbey tonight.... I shall have the tissues ready.

Speaking of tissues, have you seen the new John Lewis advert?  I cried!!! I think it is a wonderful advert, showing signs of my age now.

Do you know, I nearly forgot to share this months Thank You cards with you.


I have used Old Olive, Marina Mist and Certain Celery Stampin' Up! pens to ink up a stamp from the World of Dreams stamp set, on Very Vanilla card. The 'merci' stamp is from a very old SU set that I have had for quite a long time.  I punched out the middle of piece of 4 x 4 card with a die, stamped on the piece that I cut out and stuck that back in flat.  The negative of the die I stamped the word merci in Marina Mist and raised it up on 3 D foam pads.   The tags were cut out using a bigger die the same shape and I stamped the same image on it.  I cut out a 1/2" circle of Marina Mist card and stuck it on the top of the tah.  Using the crop o dile, I punched a small hole in the Marina Mist card and popped some Old Olive ribbon through it.   Voila.

All the SU goodies are ready and packaged up.  If anyone has something they would like to collect on Tuesdays at Tracey's that would be great or I can deliver it to you on Thursday.

Off to start my day with a few chores, as you do.  Thanks for having a read and have a wonderful Sunday xx


No comments: