Thursday

shoes, papers, cards and stamps......a perfect combination

A rather wet day today but that's okay, I can cope with that.  As long as we dont have snow and ice, I can manage.

Today is my Friday whoop whoop.  I have a lovely long weekend and will be making the most of each minute, as you do.  I came home last Sunday to a new piece of furniture in the conservatory.
 
 Paul had built the shoe cupboard for me but once we looked at it, we thought 12 x 12's?

You will be pleased to know that it is shoes that have ended up in there though, as was intended.

 I have sorted out my Summer shoes, which have gone in the loft and the Winter boots have been put away in the wardrobe.
The conservatory saga continues.....I told you that the General Managers came round with promises.   Well they have been back in touch with me again and want to return with 'their handyman' not the professional company they mentioned, that repairs UPVC window sills etc.  In the meantime, I have been told that should this happen to another window company, they would have come round and put a new strip all the way around the window sill making it look like new.  Watch this space.


Last Friday after a lovely drive into Peterborough and a visit to the Riverside crafty place, we ended up at SS and this is the first project we did.

I think that this is so cute and it was a bonus that I already had the stamp set, all ready for next year. Some colouring with distress inks, some heat embossing, glittering and lots of glossy accents. 

Out for a bite to eat tonight and then to visit Rob, Nat and the grandchildren, always a pleasure to see them.

Just to let you know that "close your eyes and make a wish" has arrived and that I have had to pay postage charges so the price is 13p more than anticipated but hay, still a bargain. 

Thanks for having a read and have a wonderful evening x


1 comment:

Lesley said...

yes it was a brilliant weekend and I love this card too - can't wait to make the background again as it's so vibrant x