Saturday

Rudolf arrived

Good morning Saturday.  This time next week the girls will be travelling to the UK, how exciting that is for me, Paul and the girls.

Crafty Week has been and gone and that was the last week for 2015.  I already have the dates planned for 2016 and the events are nearly full already.  I may have to put another day aside for Crafty Week next year as it is popular, perhaps the daytime class can have another go? Here are some snapshots that were taken this week


This is the little fella I left on the table for everyone with a couple of Christmas chocolate inside.  I have been wanting to make reindeers since August so I was really pleased to finally get them done.


Not a lot happening today apart from the usual chores and a tidy up of the Crafty Space.  I am still looking for a name for Crafty Space so if you have any ideas, please pass them on.

I shall be putting in an order today for Stampin' Up! goodies, if there is anything that you would like or if you have any queries about SU products, give me a call as I will be happy to help.

Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a lovely weekend x


No comments: